Most frequent questions and answers
Sparkave provides 30 days free replacement, and 24 months free repair for flashlights and accessories, warranty policy from the date of purchase to take effect.
Please keep your warranty Card, purchase invoice, receipt or any other proof from the sellers for warranty.
1) Please take out the battery after use.
2) Please change O-rings every year.
A: The battery is low power
Solution: Please get your battery full charged or replace with other battery (make sure the battery works well)
B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with an alcohol soaked cotton swab.
Lumens of LEDs is a measurement of all the light inside the beam angle; peak beam candlepower is a measure of the brightest spot in a focused beam.
To prevent the battery from leaking, heating or explosion, please observe the following precautions：Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater to prevent dampness.
- Do not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater.
- Use the Lithium-ion battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
- Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
- Do not connect battery to the plug socket or car-cigarette-plug.
- Do not use or leave battery nearby fire, stove or heated place.
- Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
- Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
- Do not drive a nail into the battery. Strike it by hammer, or tread it.
- Do not disassemble or reconstruct battery.
- Do not charge battery nearby the fire or under the blazing sun.
- Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
- Do not use or leave the battery under the blazing sun (or heated car by sunshine). The battery may smoke, heat or flame. And also, it might cause the deterioration of battery’s characteristics or cycle life.
- Do not use the battery in a location where static electricity and magnetic field is great, otherwise, the safety devices may be damaged, causing hidden trouble of safety.
- If the battery leaks, and the electrolyte get into the eyes, do not rub the eyes, instead, rinse the eyes with clean water, and immediately seek medical attention. Otherwise, it may injure eyes.
- If the battery gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or in any way appear abnormal during use, recharging or storage, immediately remove it from the device or battery charger and stop using it.
- In case the battery terminals are dirty, clean the terminals with a dry cloth before using.
- Be aware discarded batteries may cause fire or explosion, tape the battery terminals to insulate them.
In generally, if the battery power is lower than 3.4V, the flashlight will change to lower mode automatically and can not change modes normally, in this case, please get the batter full charged and try again. If it still doesn’t work, please contact the local dealer for after-sale service.
Still not resolved your problem?Please leave a message to us.
Monday to Friday – 9:00 am to 18:00 pm
Saturday to Sunday – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm（GMT+8）